ST4 guiding

  • johansea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Gday All

      I have been looking at a funny bug reported by a user
      where after a while, pulse guiding locks up and also
      dewheater operation etc.
      As a result of this, i have looked at the ST4 guiding code,
      ( as it is totally different to the LX200 code )
      and am a little confused.
      Has anyone actually got ST4 guiding in DEC to work properly
      in an RCX when Polar mounted?????
      If i read it correctly, for Nth hemi users
      the ST4 will only guide Nth and not Sth????
      ( and can do other nasty stuff as well )
      Any real world results out there to prove/disprove this????

      Andrew Johansen Melbourne Australia