RE: [RCX400] Re: Would you like a real working RCX400 Driver for your scope !

  • francisco jose vega
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 1, 2011
      I´ll pay too for a real working driver for my RCX. Please, develop it.

      To: RCX400@yahoogroups.com
      From: broquist1@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:53:57 +0000
      Subject: [RCX400] Re: Would you like a real working RCX400 Driver for your scope !

      I too would be willing to pay for a real "working" driver for my RCX400. It would be great to be able to use all the features of the RCX400 that we all paid for. I guess Meade seems to think we aren't important enough to to finish their job. I have become very frustrated with the whole thing; so YES, please develop the driver!!!
      John

      --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "studiocat13" <studiocat13@...> wrote:

      > Hey Guys,
      > I am exploring the possibility of working on a new ASCOM RCX400 Driver that would pick up where the old Ajai Beta Driver left off. I have a very good friend who is willing to take a look at this problem and try and help me to create the driver but we would like to know how many people would be interested in purchasing a copy and how much it would be worth to everyone who currently owns an RCX400. I love my scope and would love nothing more than to be able to control it from say, The Sky 6 of X, just like every other great scope out there. Please let me know ASAP if you would be interested in this and if you have any ideas and or suggestions concerning the project.
      >
      > Thanks, Brad Draper

    • Gregg Swanson
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 4, 2011

        I ordered one too…