Jupiter

  • Stuart Thomson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      Weather down here has been horrendous, first time in ages I've been
      able to get out, even then only for about an hour before the clouds
      came back.

      Opened up the observatory and shot some Jupiter before the clouds
      rolled in again.

      Did I ever mention how much I appreciate having an observatory??????

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/rat156/

      Cheers
      Stuart
    • Brian Schilt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Wow! Beautiful Jupiter shots! What kind of observatory you have,
        Stuart?

        Brian S.
      • Stuart Thomson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Hi Brian,

          It's one I had made for me by a local bloke who normally makes cubby
          houses. It's based on the plans from SkyShed, with a few mods.

          Cheers
          Stuart