RE: [RCX400] Re: [ANN] ACP Observatory Control Software

  • Eddie Trimarchi
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2005
      Max,
      An astronomy product announcement list is an excellent idea! That way only
      those interested in hearing of new products will receive the news and no-one
      can complain about Spam.

      Regards,

      Eddie Trimarchi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      astroshed.com
      fitsplug.com

    • Eddie Trimarchi
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 31, 2005
        Hi all,

        On Max's excellent suggestion, I have created a groups called "Astronomy
        Product Announcements".

        Initially membership will be open to anyone who is interested in hearing
        about or telling about... new products :)

        We'll see how we go with Spammers who post nothing to do with astronomy
        products. If it becomes a problem we may need to switch to membership
        authorisation. But for now, it's open slather.

        It is expected that traffic will be very low on the new list. New products
        aren't announced every day after all.

        Let me know if you have any problems subscribing.

        All the best,

        Eddie Trimarchi
        astroshed.com
        fitsplug.com