16037Meade support

  • Steve C. Mitchell, Sr., O.D.
    Mar 24, 2014

      Hey Guys,

      Well, I’m happy to report that Meade support came through after all; a package arrived from Meade today containing a brand new in the box RCX focus motor. It came complete with the mounting brackets, gearhead, carbon rod adapter and the back end has the encoder fan; a complete package. Hopefully I’ll find some time in the next several days to try and get the RCX back together and see if it solves my problem….hope, hope.

      Kurt, I appreciate you holding a motor for me, but at this point it looks like I’m in good shape so if someone else is needing one, you can let it go. Thanks for looking out for me, but hopefully someone else will be able to either fix theirs or keep it going a bit longer.

      Stephen C Mitchell Sr OD

      Scopehill Observatory

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic