      From: RCX400@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RCX400@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of P. Clay Sherrod
      Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:20 PM
      To: RCX400@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [RCX400] Re: A New Guy With Spares

      The sequence of the motors does matter in terms of the collimation, but the actual motors are identical for all three....same will all hardware.  The designation are for testing and assembly and factory collimation methods.

      Dr. Clay

      Arkansas Sky Observatories
      http://www.arksky.org/
      ASO Petit Jean Mountain /MPC H41