16020Re: [RCX400] Re: A New Guy With Spares

  • geminidream54
    Mar 20, 2014
      Thanks for posting this.  Obviously, I have no way of knowing the needs of the folks requesting parts.  It is and has been my intention that the parts will find their way to RCX400 owners who need them now or suspect that they will soon.  One of the first threads that I read on this list the RCX400 = Dinosaur thread.  I thought "Hey.  I've got motors!".   That is the thread that really encouraged me to put this offer out there.
      I'm not looking to sell to another for that person to re-sell.  Thanks for underscoring that.
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic