      Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:31 PM
      Subject: [RCX400] Broken 16" RCX-400?

      Hello Everyone,

      We have a 16" RCX-400 that is about 5 years old that we never used.  We put it in a new observatory and when we power it up, the hand paddle says "16x2 Version [1.4]" then it says "PRESS KEYS:"  The hand paddle will display any of the keys that you press but it will not do any thing else, it won't boot.  It sounds like the scope is in some sort of diagnostic mode?  Has anyone ever seen this kind of behavior?

      Thanks.

      Lou
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic