16013Re: [RCX400] Re: A New Guy With Spares

  • Francois van Heerden
    Mar 20, 2014
      I absolutely agree. I have one and it is starting to develop some anomalies ....

      Francois van Heerden

      On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:41 PM, P. Clay Sherrod <drclay@...> wrote:

      Seeing this post, and knowing the generosity expressed by Kurt, I certainly hope that consideration is given with priority to RCX owners who need backup or replacement parts for their existing telescopes.  It would be a shame if the parts were distributed to those who wish to sell them for profit.

      I work with RCX owners every day and I know first hand how difficult parts are to come by now that Meade has dropped support for this telescope; so Kurt....if there are still some parts available, please consider distributing them to RCX owners who wish to use the parts, not sell them.

      Just my opinion.

      Dr. Clay

      Arkansas Sky Observatories
      http://www.arksky.org/