      Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [RCX400] Focal Reducers for RCX 400

      Yes. Imaging via Maxim and a plate-solve shows each image with consistent data (f.l., pixel sizes etc).

      I asked Terry about the AO unit and he correctly points out that the open aperture of the AO unit is ample (actually larger) than the whole of the reducer. He suggests the baffle and reducer. I have no idea what the problem is since we seem to have ruled most problems out! I could post a master flat in the photos section, together with a typical image.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic