Anyone want to write an Oly 650 kit review for RCSD?

  • Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      We're looking for someone (or a group of someones) willing to tackle
      building and flying an Olympic 650 for a review in RC Soaring Digest.
      The review - text and photos - would have to be completed and submitted
      for publication by the April 15th deadline for the May issue.

      You'd be working on a full Olympic 650 kit from Aerosphere
      <http://www.aerosphereonline.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=213&Category_Code=Sailplanes>.
      This kit includes a complete hardware package with pushrods, control
      horns, clevises, hinges, etc. You'd supply tools, adhesives, covering,
      and radio system.

      Olympic 650 Technical Data: Wing Span: 72 in., Wing Area: 650 sq. in.,
      Fuselage Length: 38 in., Wing Loading: ~5.7 oz./sq. ft. Rudder and
      Elevator, no spoilers.

      If you're willing to take on this commitment, please let us know as
      soon as possible so we can make appropriate arrangements.