The Annual List - request for submissions

  • Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      As in years past, the December issue of RC Soaring Digest will include
      a list of Christmas and gift-giving items. Rather than have the list
      compiled solely by RCSD Staff, however, for 2006 we're going to ask
      readers to send in their own suggestions for RC soaring-related gifts.

      To get an idea as to how the list is constructed, take a look at the
      December 2004 and 2005 issues, still available from the RCSD archives.

      When contributing your gift suggestion, keep in mind that in addition
      to the item name, we need a description of the item (what it does and
      why it's on your list) and purchase information, including dealer(s)
      and price. A photograph of the item is pretty much a requirement as well.

      If you have an item or items you'd like to see within the 2006 list,
      write up your description and send it to us as an e-mail message
      before the 15th of November. Photos can be included as attachments.
      Send materials to <rcsdigest@...>.

      For those readers who have considered contributing material to RC
      Soaring Digest, but have held off because writing a complete article
      seems to be an overwhelming task, this is an easy way to get started.

      We're looking forward to putting this year's list together.