September 2005 RCSD

  • Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 10:59 PM
      The September issue of RC Soaring Digest (7.4MB) is now
      available for downloading from the RCSD web site.
      <http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com>

      This issue has 46 pages and is filled with photos of the Soaring
      NATS, the Monroe Washington Aerotow, and the SVSS' Spring
      Fling.

      There's a walkaround of a rather rare Schweizer motorglider,
      "Uncle Sydney" provides detailed results of the recent F3J
      Eurochamps in Croatia, Jay Decker promotes molding your own
      sailplane, and we begin construction of our two meter Redwing.

      The front and back cover photos alone make the download
      worthwhile!

      And...
      We're still looking for a photo of your collection of flyable
      sailplanes, all in one large group, for the October issue.

      The wider the variety of sailplane types - F3B, PSS, RC-HLG,
      scale, etc. - the better, and we're looking for shear number as
      well as diversity. Again, photos need to be at least 1600x1200
      pixels, JPG or TIFF.

      Remember, "winner(s)" will receive full credit in RCSD and
      extensive bragging rights, but there are no cash prizes.

      Send your photo entries to <rcsdigest@...>.