FAI 2010 F3 Sporting Code now available

  • B^2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      We have just received a message from Thierry Montigneaux of FAI stating the 2010 edition of the F3 Soaring volume of Section 4 of the FAI Sporting Code (Aeromodelling) has now been published on the FAI website.

      This volume can be directly downloaded from

      <http://www.fai.org/aeromodelling/system/files/SC4_Vol_F3_Soaring_10.pdf>

      or

      <http://alpha924.server4you.de/FAI/Sporting_code/Section4/SC4_Vol_F3_Soaring_10.pdf>

      This PDF is about 400K in size.

      As RC sailplanes entered in AMA competitions must follow both AMA and FAI specifications, we encourage RCSD readers in the US to download this PDF whether they are involved in international competition or not.