July issue deadline approaching

  • Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      The deadline for contributing material for the July issue, June
      15th, is about a week away.

      We'd very much appreciate receiving text and photo submissions as soon
      as possible. Any materials received by midnight of the 15th are
      guaranteed to go into the July issue.

      RC Soaring Digest accepts materials (text, photos and illustrations)
      related to RC soaring - design, construction, flying techniques,
      personalities, event coverage, equipment and aircraft reviews, etc.
      Most materials can be submitted via e-mail attachment. Please contact
      us for an alternative e-mail address if you'll be sending large or
      multiple files.

      Thank you!