Ken Hall Plumbers: The Best in their Field

  • plumberadelaide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      When we needed a toilet expansion, I wanted to work with the professionals who can solve my problem, get the job done fast without the dreaded hidden cost and needless labour. That is Why I called Ken Hall Plumbers. Their service is superb and aside from expanding our toilet, they also tailored a maintenance programme to suit our needs! So for your plumbing needs, contact Ken Hall Plumbers, the leader in offering maintenance programming, property inspections and a complete commercial service in Adelaide. Dial (08) 8364 5855 or visit them at plumber Adelaide