RE: RE: Re: [RADIOSHACKDX394] RE: KVOH test

  • radiotech750
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9 2:14 PM

      --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, <radioshackdx394@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ernie...

      When I and others click on the link your original KVOH message stated, we are taken to a "no videos were found" page.

      <<  I made a video of the test by KVOH L.A. California on 9975 Here is the link
      http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=MA_JF-XSVWs&ns=1&o=U >>

      So, I did a quick YouTube search for "KVOH" and found one that was left a day or so earlier, so harmlessly presumed that might have been yours.

      Joe

      --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, <radioshackdx394@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Joe the one you sent is NOT my video!  The link I posted is the correct link for MY video

      Ernie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 8, 2013, at 14:14, <joerotello@...> wrote:

      Ernie...

      FYI, I found your test at 9975 at:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP-d9Da9F7s

      instead of the earlier link you mentioned.

      Joe