Re: selling up

  • Tom H
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      Please conduct all negotiations off list. We're happy to see the initial message describing what is being sold or wanted, including price and a closing message to indicate that an end has been reached.

      To contact the advertiser directly, off-list, you can reply-to his message on the group website but select him rather than the group from the drop down list in the "To" field, or click on his Yahoo ID beside his message or find him in the Members List.

      Thanks,

      Tom ve3meo