WTB DX-200

  • radiotech750
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      If anyone has a good working DX200 please contact me as I need one for my collection
    • ACE
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        I have an excellent condition Dx-200 in my collection and will take some doing to get me to let it go...But nothing is impossible, if you care to make an offer...

        The radio looks as if it just came out of the box, inside and out...Everything works like new, but like most 200's, it suffers from the backlash do to the long string and the way GRE stung this rig...