New user from Detroit area

  • John Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Just found this group and was reading about some mods that I will try on my dx394 to git rid of the cross modulation that is the biggest problem I have seen. The receiver is a great suitcase stuffer when I travel, usually works fine in motel rooms with the little whip for general SWLing.

      My radio is Ham Radio...I don't leave home without it.
      73, John...K8JD

      Do you Yahoo!?