File - trim.txt

  • RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 101 , Nov 1, 2009
      IMPORTANT NOTICE from the Moderators of RADIOSHACKDX394:

      Always DELETE the ORIGINAL MESSAGES from your reply. Quote just the most salient points if needed for clarity.

      Always SIGN your message with your NAME and/or CALLSIGN.

      Note:

      Failure to comply will result in slow message approval or rejection.

      Repeated failure to comply will result in removal of member
      or loss of member's unmoderated posting privileges.

      Thanks for your cooperation in conserving everyone's time, patience and bandwidth,

      RADIOSHACKDX394 Moderators
    • William Barrett
      Message 101 of 101 , Dec 2 6:56 AM

        Amen.

        I am pursuaded that Groups.IO is probably stable for the long term.
        If you read his "About" and his blog it all makes sense, apparently.
        (I have no special knowledge past that...)

        I am also pursuaded by the old line, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

        Aside from the fairly rare cramp, things on Yahoo seem "good enough."

        Anything, fielded by anybody can go down for a host of drastic unexpected
        reasons.  So, there is no guarantee anything won't suddenly go bust
        and sink.  Look at Enron Corp...

        ...just one man's opinion.

        73
        KW1B