DX394 Version C

  • woods135
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Does model C have any improvements over DX394 or DX394 B?
    • Tom Holden
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Would that there had been a model C with improvements such as a Sync AM detector that is hinted at by the unused 'Sync' label on the LCD screen, the IF bleed around fixed, proper (and different) AGC speeds for AM/SSB/CW (i.e. Slow/Med/Fast respectively), etc. As per the FAQ, there was no C model. I started a DX-394C Yahoo group (now mothballed) where the C designated Computer control.

        73, Tom VE3MEO

      • nrdavies.jim71
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Holden" <holden_family@...> wrote:

          > I started a DX-394C Yahoo group (now mothballed) where the C designated Computer control.

          I'm interested in the idea of controlling the DX394 with a computer. Can you say more about that please.

          norman>