Is there anybody in the Hull area who can mod my 394?

  • mister_p_1998
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi all,
      Ive finally decided to get my dx394 updated with all the mods
      available. Is anybody in the Hull area who can do it for me?

      Steve
    • mjgardenia@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi Steve,

        If you don't mind shipping it out, the best one to modify your 394
        without a doubt is Lowbander. He's in Kansas City and I got my 394 with
        his modification package through him. I definately recommend him and
        he's also rated 100% on eBay.

        I forgot his website however if you do a websearch for "lowbander" you
        will easily find his page with the information and costs. Get the
        selectable IF filter option.

        73's
        Joe
      • Tom Holden VE3MEO
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "mister_p_1998" <misterp@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > Ive finally decided to get my dx394 updated with all the mods
          > available. Is anybody in the Hull area who can do it for me?
          >
          > Steve

          If you mean Hull, England, then try the lads at http://monitor.co.uk e-
          mail radiomods@... . One of them might be willing. Else
          www.charly-hardt.de/mod.html - Charly Hardt in Germany.

          If Hull, Canada, (now known as Gatineau) you might be able to persuade
          me to do some (Toronto), else ship to Lowbander - his details are in
          the Database section under Mike Crabtree.

          Tom VE3MEO
        • jkf1000
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            Hi there Steve, my name is Karl and I live near Barnsley, I have modded
            a few 394s myself and would be glad to help, what mods are you wanting
            to undertake? Thanks, Karl M3NBI