finding R102

  • pequiste
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      someone can tell-me exactly where is the 102? I read the diagram but
      there is to many 2.2K in this area and do not want to blow a condenser
      or an IC with the voltage, any help would be appreciate
      thanks and 73's
      Andre ve2que
    • Tom Holden VE3MEO
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "pequiste" <super_rieur@...>
        wrote:

        > someone can tell-me exactly where is the 102? I read the diagram but
        > there is to many 2.2K in this area and do not want to blow a condenser
        > or an IC with the voltage, any help would be appreciate
        > thanks and 73's
        > Andre ve2que

        Look at the diagram in
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RADIOSHACKDX394/files/DX-394%20Documentati\
        on/
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RADIOSHACKDX394/files/DX-394%20Documentat\
        ion/> with filename DX-394_pcb_main_bot1.gif
        <http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MDnkSIS_NHS9Fs5XOC8YS7NlJ1m7oE98XbJChCIRJE\
        cRVEV15XwdtCYjUFO6C_p6AxVNTLoJMDLUykrFmqZU/DX-394%20Documentation/DX-394\
        _pcb_main_bot1.gif> . R102 is marked up in red and is located near the
        centre of the image, just above and to the right of C57/R60 and to the
        right and below the 7V pad, all labelled in red. Hope that helps you
        find the right component. Eyestrain is an almost unavoidable consequence
        of working on surface mount devices but, luckily, these are relatively
        large as SMT goes.

        73, Tom VE3MEO

      • pas_sur de_moi
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
          thanks again Tom, I have the schematic from the site and on the scematic I see where is 102 but I can not figure-it on the receiver even if SM is middle size, I have try to go to the 2 other address you send-me but they can not open, may-be the link is closed or my server can not access-it,
          thanks for your reply
          Andre 73's

          To: RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.comFrom: holden_family@...: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 03:33:45 +0000Subject: [RADIOSHACKDX394] Re: finding R102

          --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "pequiste" <super_rieur@...>wrote:>> someone can tell-me exactly where is the 102? I read the diagram but> there is to many 2.2K in this area and do not want to blow a condenser> or an IC with the voltage, any help would be appreciate> thanks and 73's> Andre ve2que>Look at the diagram inhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/RADIOSHACKDX394/files/DX-394%20Documentati\on/<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RADIOSHACKDX394/files/DX-394%20Documentat\ion/> with filename DX-394_pcb_main_bot1.gif<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MDnkSIS_NHS9Fs5XOC8YS7NlJ1m7oE98XbJChCIRJE\cRVEV15XwdtCYjUFO6C_p6AxVNTLoJMDLUykrFmqZU/DX-394%20Documentation/DX-394\_pcb_main_bot1.gif> . R102 is marked up in red and is located near thecentre of the image, just above and to the right of C57/R60 and to theright and below the 7V pad, all labelled in red. Hope that helps youfind the right component. Eyestrain is an almost unavoidable consequenceof working on surface mount devices but, luckily, these are relativelylarge as SMT goes.73, Tom VE3MEO[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • pas_sur de_moi
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
            OK Tom I found-it below the two first one (illustration with red)
            thanks and sorry to take your time
            73's
            Andre VE2QUE

            To: RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.comFrom: holden_family@...: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 03:33:45 +0000Subject: [RADIOSHACKDX394] Re: finding R102