A few info about my other hobbies

  • Jara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      I want send you information about my other hobbies, maybe is here
      somebody interested in the same?

      1. movies (especially crime story and comedy from France, sci-fi,
      fantasy, horror)

      2. literature (sci-fi, fantasy, crime story by Raymond Chandler, Ed
      McBain, Gardner, Hammet..)

      3. astronomy, paranormal phenomenons, UFO (OVNI), extraterrestrials,
      theory of conspiracy, NWO, "secret weapons", Area 51, "black
      projects", ...

      4. I collect old radios, TV sets, tape and videorecorders and "mice"
      (glass, plastic, wood or other) (I have cca 120 radios, 40 tape and
      video or casette recorders, 10 TV receivers and cca 140 mice...)

      5. I have (farm) also dzungarian hamsters (phodopus sungerus) and
      osmodont degus.

      6. I like music as Pink Floyd, Van der Graaf, Asia, Genesis, ELO,
      Medwynn Goodal, Enya, JM Jarre, Yes,....

      7. I am interested also (as my father) in motorcycles (I love "OCC
      choppers series" at Discovery).

      If you have a similar interests, you can write me!
      And sorry again, that I wrote here about other things than radio...

      Regards, Jara "Rat", Czechia, Europe