Please Help : Noise on all frequency and band

  • kangzeng@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2001
      I got a DX-394 several months ago, but it seems out of work - All
      band ( LW, AM, SW ) and all Frequency are noise ( especially when
      there have program in this freq, but I can't hear clearly what are
      talking, only loud noise ) , Of course I have attached the antenna
      well, I think maybe some components have problems, could some one
      provide me the schematic for it ? Or could someone give me
      suggestions on how to fix it ?

      I am a beginner in HAM Radio, thank you advance :-)

      Kang Zeng