Re: [RADIOSHACKDX394] Look again! DRM and other updated mods at Monitor UK

  • ROBERT W BETTS
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Fantastic job, both in execution and presentation.
      I'd love to have Robin and Chris working in my Tech-Manual dept. at work.
      Bob, N1KPR

      Tom Holden VE3MEO <holden_family@...> wrote:
      I just had a note from Robin, G4DVJ, letting me know that he and Chris,
      G8LVK, have put up their hardware mod for downconversion to 12kHz for
      DRM and other sound card DSP demodulators such as SDRadio. A beautiful
      piece of work it is, too, both in execution and publication. That
      prompted me to look over the other mods and I see some added
      illustrations, if not additional mods, since I last looked.

      So if you have not visited their site in a while, do so, and be
      inspired! Its at
      http://www.monitor.co.uk/radio-mods/dx-394/dx-394.htm#mods

      Great job, guys!

      73, Tom VE3MEO