Re: audio upgrade

  • mikemaghakian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      be sure to study the specs that I posted to the files section, it is a
      special rechargeable lithium battery.

      actually, it would be about $11 US including shipping to anywhere in
      the world and you should not have to pay duty on something with a cost
      of less than $10

      --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "Danny" <dannibou@y...> wrote:
      > --- In RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com, "mikemaghakian"
      > <mikemaghakian@y...> wrote:
      > > are you using a quality externalspeaker or headphones. if not, you
      > > won't hear a difference no matter what you do, the stock speaker is
      > so
      > > bad,
      >
      > YES, I alway use a HI-FI speaker. What part of the audio is improved?
      > Bass, med, high, or all the audio spectrum? Forget about the battery.
      > the cost will probably too high after the shipping cost, exchange
      rate
      > and custom fees (and we have to pay tax for things we import). I'll
      do
      > a mod for a more standard battery when I have extra time and parts.
      > Thanks
      > Danny
    • Danny
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        <mikemaghakian@y...> wrote:
        > be sure to study the specs that I posted to the files section, it is
        > special rechargeable lithium battery.
        >
        > actually, it would be about $11 US including shipping to anywhere in
        > the world and you should not have to pay duty on something with a
        cost
        > of less than $10

        Can't find anything special except for it's size and long shelf life.
        Anyway, I'll mod mine with more standard battery and let to the group
        the results.
        Danny