Hiya,

  • Rocket
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hello all,

      I found this group whist rooting through all related scanning groups.
      You may be interested to know that I can supply new DX394's . (not wishing to spam the group)
      I shall put a link up so you can have a look at your leisure.

      The DX394 is still the best HF receiver in anywhere near it's price bracket, and I always recommend it !

      Best wishes
      Mark
      --
      Mark Russell