NEW MEMBER

  • xenaphobeuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hi to all in the group just joined and would like to introduce
      myself.My name is TOM live in Scotland wrong side of 40 been a swl
      for about 20 years main interest ute monitoring,had my dx394 for
      about 2 years unmodified.Any simple mods non solder type to start
      with would be appreciated,does the kiwa filter mod make acost
      effective upgrade? Any other pointers welcome !