DX394 for trade - central Scotland

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 9:44 AM
      Long days and late nights at work mean I cannot listen to my 394 as much
      as I used to. I need a pair of UK legal 40 channel citizen's band
      radios, complete with antennae, so if someone fancies a swap, please get
      in touch.

      The Dx394 is complete, boxed, with original telescopic antenna and the
      manual. It's unmodified, apart from the purple wire mod, and in good
      working order. As far as I can tell it's a model 'A'.

      If you live within a couple of hours' drive of the Forth Road Bridge
      I'll happily deliver the set, (and put the mileage on my expenses <g>)
      otherwise we'll pay our own postage.

      Cheers

      Keith

      Keith@...
      --
      Keith
      Note NO....SPAM measures, the fix should be obvious
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 10:53 AM
        I HAVE TWO COBRA 25LTD CLASSICS,WITH ONE MAGNET MOUNT CB ANTENNA.NICE
        LOOKING RADIOS. jeeper@...
        > Long days and late nights at work mean I cannot listen to my 394 as much
        > as I used to. I need a pair of UK legal 40 channel citizen's band
        > radios, complete with antennae, so if someone fancies a swap, please get
        > in touch.
        >
        > The Dx394 is complete, boxed, with original telescopic antenna and the
        > manual. It's unmodified, apart from the purple wire mod, and in good
        > working order. As far as I can tell it's a model 'A'.
        >
        > If you live within a couple of hours' drive of the Forth Road Bridge
        > I'll happily deliver the set, (and put the mileage on my expenses <g>)
        > otherwise we'll pay our own postage.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Keith
        >
        > Keith@...
        > --
        > Keith
        > Note NO....SPAM measures, the fix should be obvious
        >

        > Trim all but the core of this message when replying to keep replies from
        mushrooming in size.
        > For archives of prior messages, files, links, photos, user survey, members

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1 3:18 PM
          In message <001901c32866$c89885c0$310020cf@yourus67pi6luv>, CLARENCE
          LOZANO <JEEPER@...> writes
          >I HAVE TWO COBRA 25LTD CLASSICS,WITH ONE MAGNET MOUNT
          >CB ANTENNA.NICE
          >LOOKING RADIOS. jeeper@...

          Replied off list

          cheers