8206Re: [RADIOSHACKDX394] why this receiver?

  • Ernie Rice
    Jun 7, 2014
      Excuse me  6 theat can outrun my brothers 700rwhp corvette ?
      I was using an analogy there a  DX 394 needs mods to make it a better receiver.
      Hi my friend Joe

      Ernie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 7, 2014, at 11:11, "joerotello@... [RADIOSHACKDX394]" <RADIOSHACKDX394@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      RE: <<  Cost features flexibility oh did I say cost. A 394 without mods is like a corvette with a 6 cylinder engine. >>

      Which isn't too bad at all. There are a lot of un-turbocharged V-6's that run almolst as well as their V-8 relatives.

      Nonetheless, an unmodified DX-394 in good alignment is a very usable treat. A suitably modified DX-394 is an equal-or-better performer indeed.

      Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic