8083Re: Yahoo thinks FAQ is spam

  • ai8o
    Feb 2, 2014

      It wasn't Gmail that put my message in the spam file.

      I subscribe to this NG thru a Yahoo.mail account, and I receive this group in a daily digest, but I hope the appropriate person will see this posting and fix this problem, but I hope the appropriate person will see this posting and fix this problemI hope the appropriate person will see this posting and fix this problembut I hope the appropriate person will see this posting and fix this problem. It was Yahoo mails own filter algorithm that decided that a message posted in a Yahoo group was spam group was spam.

      Somebody at Yahoo screwed up deciding that a Message posted in a yahoo group is spam.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic