8079Yahoo thinks FAQ is spam

  • ai8o
    Jan 30, 2014
      I subscribed to this group today.

      I have a yahoo mail account and have my yahoo groups subscriptions sent to that account.
      I rcvd the welcome email ok in my yahoo account inbox.

      The the dx394 FAQ.rtf file that was sent was labeled by the yahoo spam filter as spam and was placed in my yahoo email account spam file.

      Since the NEO "update" all sorts of weird things have been happening in yahoo groups, but this is the worst; yahoo marking its own output as spam.

      It's poor form to make my first posting to this group a complaint, but;
      I don't know who exactly to address about this issu, but I hope the appropriate person will see this posting and fix this problem
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic