7997Re: [RADIOSHACKDX394] Re: WBCQ (was "Hollow" sound with TWO Antennas)

  • Ernie Rice
    Oct 8, 2013
      So then it is not my radio?

      Ernie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 9:58, "William Barrett" <wbarrett@...> wrote:

      Station "CHU" in Canada does the same thing.  The lower sideband is
      suppressed, and only the upper is heard.  3.335, 7.850,  14.670.

      Try it.

         73
      KW1B
        NC