Bhajan of Swami Ji Maharaj

  • sant_mat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      From: [Radhasoami Reality]:
      {Radhasoami Dayal ki Daya Radhasoami Sahai:

      Bhajan of Swami Ji Maharaj

      By the daya (grace) of Radhasoami, a spark of love has been kindled
      in my heart. All worldly ties and bondages have been cut and
      delusions and superstitions removed. Errors, delusions and
      deceptions, all have departed. The love for the Holy Feet of
      Radhasoami is enhanced.

      I have seen Jyoti and perceived the soothing Shabd. My Surat has gone
      into Gagan Mandal (Trikuti).

      I am filled with love and yearning. I have lost regard for the world
      and its objects. I have surrendered my body, mind and riches and all.

      Thou alone art my protector. I only wish that my head may always rest
      at Thy holy feet.

      I perform Simran of the Holy Name day and night. I have got the
      golden opportunity of engaging myself in Shabd Yoga.

      I wish I may always be gazing at the loving face (or countenance) of
      my dear Guru. I dash down Kal and Maya.

      May I be singing the hymn of Arti with love! May I be blessed with
      the opportunity of living near my Guru! I may not be kept far off.

      The stream of love and yearning is swelling within me. Surat and
      Nirat are going up and up. (Sar Bachan Radhaswami Poetry, Volume One)