Swami Ji Maharaj, Sar Bachan Manglacharan

  • sant_mat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      From: [Radhasoami Reality]:

      {THE WORDS OF THE MASTERS OF THE RADHASOAMI FAITH}

      Swami Ji Maharaj, Sar Bachan Manglacharan

      This is the Manglacharan of the Sar Bachan Radhasoami Poetry, volumes
      One and Two, Soami Ji Maharaj:

      RADHASOAMI Nam, whoever recites, gets across the ocean of life;
      troubles vanish, bliss abides, and gone's complete all strife.

      Such is this unfathomable Name that to none secrets are known, he who
      comes to know the same is no more on the earth born.

      By reciting RADHASOAMI Nam let thy life most fruitful be; this is the
      true and real Nam, keep IT innermost within thee.

      Wondrous is SOAMI'S grandeur; except RADHA, the Spirit Prime, no one
      can see the splendor, supreme, spiritual, sublime.

      In form and state not manifest is RADHASOAMI Nam in that place; there
      none can reach and rest without His mercy and grace.

      I pay my obeisance before RADHASOAMI by whose grace and mercy,
      innumerable Jivas are being awakened.

      I bow again and again before Sat Guru and before the Lotus Region and
      Satnam.

      He is the beginning of all, but Himself without a beginning. He is
      Anam (Nameless) since times immemorial. He has come here from His
      august abode as Sant Incarnate.

      He has launched a boat in the ocean (of existence) to enable Jivas to
      get across. He mercifully takes us in the boat.

      He impresses firmly the importance of Shabd, discloses the true
      essence of Surat (spirit) and saves Jivas from karam and bharam
      (formal rituals and superstitions).

      I bow before Him ten million times. I prostrate myself before Him
      thousand million times, and again prostrate hundred thousand million
      times. I have found RADHASOAMI. The very Spring and Fountain-head of
      Bhakti (devotion) has been revealed to me.

      He teaches a unique mode of Bhakti (devotion) of which the Vedas and
      other scriptures had no idea.

      Sat Purush resides in the fourth Lok. Sants dwell in everlasting
      beatitude.

      The secrets of that abode are revealed by the perfect Guru. There
      resounds a wonderful melody of bin (vina).

      Beyond is the darbar (sphere) of Alakh Purush, which can only be
      perceived by Surat (or spirit entity).

      Above that is Agam Lok which is unique. Only Sant Surats enjoy that
      bliss.

      From there is visible the eternal terrace of the most marvelous
      mansion of the Supreme Father RADHASOAMI DAYAL.

      My Surat is now in an exalted state of ecstasy; it has merged in
      Anami Purush.