Huzur Baba Sawan Singh

  • SantMatMysticism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 9:55 AM

      On this day, July 27th, in 1858 Huzur Baba Sawan Singh was born. Masters say, if you wish to pay homage to me, follow my teachings. To remember Hazur, enjoy reading some of these early letters from Sawan Ji to various initiates. Glad someone shared these online: Foreign Correspondence of Hazur Baba Sawan Singh, 1911-1934 (Letters): http://www.Scribd.com/doc/149895983/Foreign-Correspondence-of-Hazur-Baba-Sawan-Singh-1911-1934-Letters