Only the Philosophy of Love can be the Guiding Force in the Next Millennium

  • sant_mat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      From: [Radhasoami Reality]:

      {"Radhasoami Dayal ki Daya Radhasoami Sahai:
      Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and Protection"}

      RADHASOAMI!

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      The Bhakti dhar (Current of Love and Devotion) initiated in the
      nineteenth century has grown tremendously and is more intense now and
      is the beacon of light for the suffering humanity. The devotees have
      to practice seriously for cultivating eternal love. It will be
      possible through the practice of Surat-Shabd-Yoga and dependence on
      Prema-Bhakti to meet the challenges. Only the philosophy of love can
      be the guiding force in the next millennium.

      The beauty of this flame is that it does not burn and sacrifice the
      beholder but strengthens the Love Current and spreads the bliss and
      mercy of Huzur Data Dayal. In the closing words of His Excellency, "I
      wish all of you fond memories of Huzur Maharaj and lots of
      uninterrupted love."

      Change is inevitable in this physical and material world. The year
      .... has passed and the new year has set in today. In this changing
      world, Huzur Maharaj Radhasoami Data Dayal appeared and provided
      solace and established the eternal Current of Love and Devotion that
      has not changed; rather it has become more intensified...... We have
      participated in Centenary Celebrations at Huzuri Bhawan, Pipal Mandi,
      Agra and observed the beacon of love, Light and the Sound Current
      developed through devotion in the Holy Feet of Sant Satguru.
      Radhasoami Satsang was established in 1861 by PPPD Soamiji Maharaj at
      the request of PPPD Huzur Maharaj. We have found a new path to
      exercise control over the mind and desires through the practice of
      love and devotion towards the Holy Feet of Sant Satguru.

      All Satsangis are required to love PPPD Huzur Maharaj; to read and
      study the books on PPPD Huzur Maharaj; to understand the values
      discussed by Him and practice the behavior of a true Satsangi which
      is clearly enunciated in the Holy Books of the Radhasoami Faith and
      recently described and discussed again in the last two months during
      Phase I and II of the Centenary Celebration. Huzuri Love and Mercy
      showered upon Satsangis is a permanent treasure and must be preserved
      in the hearts of every Satsangi. The glimpses, the Swaroop, Leela and
      Bilaas, in Huzuri Bhawan during the last year were unique and
      unparalleled. The memory of the same is enough to provide Satsangis
      with protection and security from the bad company of materialistic
      individuals and worldly sorrow and grief. PPPD Huzur Maharaj has
      created a casteless community based on love and affection to which we
      have and we must adhere and maintain the bond with attention and
      care. A Satsangi has no other wish but to regularly experience the
      bliss that was bestowed upon him.

      There are lots of problems in this world and new problems keep
      arising. Individuals face them and experience grief and sorrow as
      they are not able to find solutions. PPPD Huzur Maharaj has provided
      solutions to all the problems that were raised and even to the
      problems that we face today and expect in future. He founded the
      doctrine and philosophy of the Radhasoami Faith which is full and
      final and most relevant even in today's materialistic world.
      Radhasoami Mat Darshan is a philosophy of love and devotion. Life
      styles of individuals must change and should be based on Huzur's
      philosophy.

      The scientists, sociologists, politicians and leaders are worried
      today about the mankind and future of the world in 21st Century as
      the development of material knowledge and science during the present
      century has failed to provide solutions for the sufferings and
      distress of humanity. Sant Satguru, Huzur Radhasoami Dayal was also
      worried and provided Radhasoami Mat for bringing-in the changes to
      the life style. The knowledge and science must come second to love
      and devotion. He nurtured dependence on Radhasoami Naam. It was His
      weapon for general safety and security. He emphasized on regular
      practice of Surat-Shabd-Yoga for internal upliftment. Radhasoami is
      thus the companion, the technique and the mission (mitra, mantra aur
      siddh).

      Although the great strides have been made in the development,
      diversification and decentralization in all forms of sciences during
      twentieth century, a lot of stress has generated in everyday life.
      The present generation is finding it almost impossible to meet the
      present and future challenges.

      PP Dadaji Saheb Maharaj emphasizes that the memories of grace, mercy
      and benevolence must prevail in the hearts of Satsangis and appear in
      their behavior particularly during this year. We have lots of
      challenges and therefore we must prepare ourselves to welcome and
      greet Radhasoami Data Dayal in the form of Emperor of the Emperors
      (Shahenshahi Chola) in the coming century. The Bhakti dhar (Current
      of Love and Devotion) initiated in the nineteenth century has grown
      tremendously and is more intense now and is the beacon of light for
      the suffering humanity. The devotees have to practice seriously for
      cultivating eternal love. It will be possible through the practice of
      Surat-Shabd-Yoga and dependence on Prema-Bhakti to meet the
      challenges. Only the philosophy of love can be the guiding force in
      the next millennium.

      The Prem dhar and the Bhakti dhar is uninterrupted and blooming at
      Huzuri Bhawan. The Sant Satguru has shown the path, practiced it and
      established the flame in hearts of the satsangis which will ever
      bloom and provide solace and bliss to the mankind in general and
      satsangis in particular. The beauty of this flame is that it does not
      burn and sacrifice the beholder but strengthens the Love Current and
      spreads the bliss and mercy of Huzur Data Dayal. In the closing words
      of His Excellency, "I wish all of you fond memories of Huzur Maharaj
      and lots of uninterrupted love."

      -- Dada Ji Maharaj (Agam Prasad Mathur)