  • Pravesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      Very Good Lines, James! Thanks once again!

      Interestingly, the idea is almost identically echoed by Sant Kabir as well, when he observes:

      "kAla rUpa chakkI chale, sadA diwasa aru rAta |
      saguna aguna dui pATlA, jAmein jIva pisAta ||
      Ase pAse jo rahe, nipaTa pisAve soya |
      kIle se lAgA rahe, tAko vighna na hoya ||"

      [The grind-mill of time is running, day and night.
       Creations - f
      ormed & formless - are the two grind-stones (mill stones) between which all the creatures keep getting crushed.
      Those who keep hovering away from the centre, keep getting crushed (in an endless cycle). |
       But he who sticks to the Central Axle or Axis (which is God Himself, around which the whole Creation revolves) feels no pain or trouble at all.]

      Pravesh

      I may be alternatively e-mailed at any of these addresses:
      praveshksingh@...
      praveshksingh@...,and praveshksingh@...
      My residence: 63, Wasekar Layout, Omkarnagar,
      Haweli Gardens Road, Chandrapur (M.S.) - 442 401.
      My phone number: (91)7172-256184