Necessity of Sincere Love and Prayer - Radhasoami Reality

  • SantMatMysticism@GMail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009

      Necessity of Sincere Love and Prayer

      Radhasoami Reality:
      {Radhaswami Dayal ki Daya Radhaswami Sahai:"Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and Protection"}

      Necessity of Sincere Love for the Supreme Being

      By Huzur Maharaj, Radhasoami Mat Prakash

      Great stress is laid in the Radhasoami Faith on engendering love for the Supreme Being. This can only be done when all worldly desires are gradually eradicated from the mind, and it becomes impressed to the inmost core, with the unbounded bliss that might be attained approaching the Supreme Being, Radhasoami. Love being attraction, it is quite plain that the devotional practice for approaching the Supreme Being will become very easy indeed, if there is true love for Him, and devotion, instead of being a thing of duty, will be the highest and most blissful work in this world.

      Necessity of Sincere Prayer

      By Huzur Maharaj, Radhasoami Mat Prakash

      Prayer is necessary to obtain blessing and mercy to help human being’s perfect salvation, but it must be offered from the innermost of heart and not confined to mere utterance. It must also be backed up by works of faith and charity performed through love and affection for the Supreme Being.

      An Example of Prayer

      By Huzur Maharaj, Prem Bani Radhasoami, Volume Two

      O Merciful One! Take me across. Great is the glory of your mercy. I have been wasting my life in this world, going astray all the time in this desolate region. Extend your compassion towards me. Transport me to your holy feet. Reveal to me the secrets of the Sound Current. This mind gives rise to troubles everyday. Transform it completely so that getting purified and drenched in the color of love, it may proceed to the abode of Trikuti [Causal Plane]. When you bestow immense mercy upon me, my surat [soul] will proceed on the path to the Inaccessible Region [Agam Lok]. O Beloved Radhasoami! Show your grace and compassion on me now. Most sublime and exalted is your status. Ferry me across in an instant. I dedicate my body, mind, wealth, and everything to you. Beloved Radhasoami, the perfect Satguru has liberated me.