Re: POEM

  • anne thakur
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21, 2008
      moksh
      thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am crying ! it means a
      great deal to me that you have all been so responsive
      an d kind and one of the verses are now in punjabi i
      am very excited
      which is rare
      may we all cross over the ocean of suffering in this
      incarnation
    • anne thakur
      Message 2 of 10 , May 22, 2008
        a living garland of skull and pearls