Re: POEM

  • Neeloo
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21, 2008
      Radhasoami,

      Thanks for such a nice writing!

      i like the most is :

      MY SOUL IS COVERED IN TEARS

      --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, "annethakur"

    • bakumar@bhelhyd.co.in
      Message 2 of 10 , May 21, 2008
        How can I thank you, for the good wishes you have sent.
        may the blessings of living master be showered on all of us.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 21, 2008
          <annethakur@...> wrote:

          > by sophia dalle
          > nyc

          thank you for sharing this wonderfull poem!!!
        • anne thakur
          Message 4 of 10 , May 21, 2008
            moksh
            thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am crying ! it means a
            great deal to me that you have all been so responsive
            an d kind and one of the verses are now in punjabi i
            am very excited
            which is rare
            may we all cross over the ocean of suffering in this
            incarnation
          • anne thakur
            Message 5 of 10 , May 22, 2008
              a living garland of skull and pearls
              ripe with incarnations of delusion
              strung across my throat
              as the full moon
              white and shining is
              obscured by dark clouds
              have you seen my garland
              of skulls and pearls?
              i have lain it at my masters feet
            • we are one
              Message 6 of 10 , May 25, 2008
                Thank you, Sophia Dalle, for writing and sharing your beautiful poem. There is a Hebrew prayer that is said every Shabbat that keeps repeating "Who is like thee?" and that is the name of the prayer ( in Hebrew: "Mi Chamocha?" ) ...h.