Re: [Radhasoami] POEM

  • cp sharma
    Message 1 of 10 , May 20, 2008
      Full marks.
      Very soulful poem.
      CPSharma

      With regards
    • Neeloo
      Message 2 of 10 , May 21, 2008
        Radhasoami,

        Thanks for such a nice writing!

        i like the most is :

        MY SOUL IS COVERED IN TEARS

        --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, "annethakur"

      • bakumar@bhelhyd.co.in
        Message 3 of 10 , May 21, 2008
          How can I thank you, for the good wishes you have sent.
          may the blessings of living master be showered on all of us.

          Message 4 of 10 , May 21, 2008
            <annethakur@...> wrote:

            > by sophia dalle
            > nyc

            thank you for sharing this wonderfull poem!!!
          • anne thakur
            Message 5 of 10 , May 21, 2008
              moksh
              thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am crying ! it means a
              great deal to me that you have all been so responsive
              an d kind and one of the verses are now in punjabi i
              am very excited
              which is rare
              may we all cross over the ocean of suffering in this
              incarnation
            • anne thakur
              Message 6 of 10 , May 22, 2008
                a living garland of skull and pearls
                ripe with incarnations of delusion
                strung across my throat
                as the full moon
                white and shining is
                obscured by dark clouds
                have you seen my garland
                of skulls and pearls?
                i have lain it at my masters feet
              • we are one
                Message 7 of 10 , May 25, 2008
                  Thank you, Sophia Dalle, for writing and sharing your beautiful poem. There is a Hebrew prayer that is said every Shabbat that keeps repeating "Who is like thee?" and that is the name of the prayer ( in Hebrew: "Mi Chamocha?" ) ...h.