Re: [Radhasoami] POEM

  • cp sharma
    Message 1 of 10 , May 20, 2008

      Message 2 of 10 , May 20, 2008

        Message 3 of 10 , May 21, 2008

          Thanks for such a nice writing!

          i like the most is :

          MY SOUL IS COVERED IN TEARS

          --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, "annethakur"

        • bakumar@bhelhyd.co.in
          Message 4 of 10 , May 21, 2008
            How can I thank you, for the good wishes you have sent.
            may the blessings of living master be showered on all of us.

            Message 5 of 10 , May 21, 2008
              <annethakur@...> wrote:

              > by sophia dalle
              > nyc

              thank you for sharing this wonderfull poem!!!
            • anne thakur
              Message 6 of 10 , May 21, 2008
                moksh
                thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am crying ! it means a
                great deal to me that you have all been so responsive
                an d kind and one of the verses are now in punjabi i
                am very excited
                which is rare
                may we all cross over the ocean of suffering in this
                incarnation
              • anne thakur
                Message 7 of 10 , May 22, 2008
                  a living garland of skull and pearls
                  ripe with incarnations of delusion
                  strung across my throat
                  as the full moon
                  white and shining is
                  obscured by dark clouds
                  have you seen my garland
                  of skulls and pearls?
                  i have lain it at my masters feet
                • we are one
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 25, 2008
                    Thank you, Sophia Dalle, for writing and sharing your beautiful poem. There is a Hebrew prayer that is said every Shabbat that keeps repeating "Who is like thee?" and that is the name of the prayer ( in Hebrew: "Mi Chamocha?" ) ...h.