POEM

  • annethakur
    Message 1 of 10 , May 19, 2008

      GIVER OF JOY IN THE HEART
      THE ONLY BREAKER OF SORROW

      MY SOUL IS COVERED IN TEARS
      WHEN I AM NOT WITH YOU
      LOST IN A WORLD INSANE WITH
      LIES AND CRUELTY SUFFERING AND GRIEF
      WHAT DIFFERENCE IF THE PRISON HOUSE
      IS PAVED WITH GOLD OR STONES? IF I
      SLEEP ON A BED OR ROCKS OR SILK CUSHIONS?
      ONLY YOUR DARSHAN LEADS ME TO MY
      TRUE HOME
      THE PALACE OF MY OWN SOUL

      by sophia dalle
      nyc
    • cp sharma
      Message 2 of 10 , May 20, 2008
        Full marks.
        Very soulful poem.
        CPSharma

        With regards
      • dharmpal dudee
        Message 3 of 10 , May 20, 2008
          nice poem
          uthh nitya satnam bhajo meri bahina
          yahan aapna koe nahi jee
          lakh chorasi bharmat bharmat
          manus dehi pai jee.
          satlok sy satguru aaye
          bhule rah batai jee
          dharmpal dukh dur huye
          jab sabad sy surat lagai jee
          --- annethakur <annethakur@...> wrote:

          > WHO IS LIKE UNTO THEE OH LORD
          > IN THE PALACE OF MY OWN SOUL
          > I WAS A STRANGER
          > UNTIL YOU OPENED THE DOOR
          >
          > I BEHELD YOUR LIGHT
          > LOVE ETERNAL BECAME I
        • Ronald Coyle
          Message 4 of 10 , May 20, 2008
            very nice! :)
            Radhasoami my Friend!

            May the Blessings of the living Master be with you allways my friend.
            May your path be filled with lite and love allways.

          • Neeloo
            Message 5 of 10 , May 21, 2008
              Radhasoami,

              Thanks for such a nice writing!

              i like the most is :

              MY SOUL IS COVERED IN TEARS

              --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, "annethakur"

            • bakumar@bhelhyd.co.in
              Message 6 of 10 , May 21, 2008
                How can I thank you, for the good wishes you have sent.
                may the blessings of living master be showered on all of us.

                > May the Blessings of the living Master be with you allways my
                > friend. May your path be filled with lite and love allways.

              • limnioukaterina
                Message 7 of 10 , May 21, 2008
                  <annethakur@...> wrote:

                  > by sophia dalle
                  > nyc

                  thank you for sharing this wonderfull poem!!!
                • anne thakur
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 21, 2008
                    moksh
                    thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am crying ! it means a
                    great deal to me that you have all been so responsive
                    an d kind and one of the verses are now in punjabi i
                    am very excited
                    which is rare
                    may we all cross over the ocean of suffering in this
                    incarnation
                  • anne thakur
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 22, 2008
                      a living garland of skull and pearls
                      ripe with incarnations of delusion
                      strung across my throat
                      as the full moon
                      white and shining is
                      obscured by dark clouds
                      have you seen my garland
                      of skulls and pearls?
                      i have lain it at my masters feet
                    • we are one
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 25, 2008
                        Thank you, Sophia Dalle, for writing and sharing your beautiful poem. There is a Hebrew prayer that is said every Shabbat that keeps repeating "Who is like thee?" and that is the name of the prayer ( in Hebrew: "Mi Chamocha?" ) ...h.