Love fulfills and satisfies life -- Radhaswami

  • Sant Mat Mysticism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Love fulfills and satisfies life -- Radhaswami

      Radhasoami Reality:

      Love fulfills and satisfies life

      Sree Sree Mentu Maharaj, "The Truth Absolute":

      Love fulfills and satisfies life. Life is meant for true love for its Becoming and ultimate Union with God, the goal of your life. Any love that creates a barrier between you and your Mediator, you and your God, is a false, illusory love that leads nowhere. The love that unites you with God and His creation is the real Love. Blessed are those who have achieved this real Love, become close to God and realised their identity with Him and the eternal Reality of their self.

      Huzur Maharaj, in, "Radhasoami Mat Prakash":

      The Supreme Being, being a boundless ocean of spirit or love; and, human being, being a drop or current of spirit or love from this ocean; and, love being the very essence and means of existence of the whole creation, it follows that no effort in any direction, temporal or spiritual, unless actuated by love or affectionate regard, can be crowned with success, and, the work or labour rendered easy, sweet and harmonious.

      Love is most sublime, having its origin in the highest region, the abode of the Supreme Being. In whatever heart it sprang up, it will gradually raise and carry the fortunate possessor of this lofty and noble passion to the highest region.

      Love or the power of attraction is the basis of the whole creation and the cause of its sustenance and preservation.

      The Supreme Being loves and takes special care of those who love Him with all their heart and soul, and gradually draws them towards Himself, the Grand Centre of Pure Light and Attraction; while those whose hearts are imbued with worldly love and passions recede from this centre, or in other words, they of themselves fly away towards the circumference or darkness and untruth.

      Every wave of love rising in a lover's heart brings tidings of goodness and joy from the beloved, and every thought springing up in such a heart is a harbinger of good works and good services for the sake of the beloved.

      Love has no bounds, knows no restrictions, and is not limited by conditions, and like its source is extensive and far reaching in its beneficial results.

      Huzur Maharaj, "Prem Bani Radhasoami". Volume One:

      Radhaswami is my Father and Mother. Beloved, merciful to the humble, Radhasoami, does good to my soul every moment. Do not allow any doubts and misgivings to bother you. Have firm faith in, and reliance on RADHASWAMI. Radhasoami will accomplish all your tasks. The Supreme Father Radhasoami Dayal [Merciful Lord of the Soul] loves you dearly. He will redeem you in a moment. Believe what I say is true. Know that Radhasoami is your True Beloved. His heart is overflowing with compassion for souls. He imparts them his own strength and redeems them. Have no anxiety or worry in your mind now. Utter 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' 'RADHASOAMI' ........ every moment. Always utter 'RADHASOAMI', the Name of the Merciful Supreme Being. Then only will mind and Kal [demiurge, universal ego-mind matrix] become powerless against you. Radhasoami is my most Beloved Lord. None other than Him comes to mind. I sing praises of Radhasoami again and again and shall remain at His holy feet ever alert and vigilant. I discard all the evil tendencies of the mind and enshrine RADHASOAMI Nam in my heart. I sing 'RADHASOAMI', 'RADHASOAMI',......every moment.