Thanks

  • Pankaj Saroay
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 12, 2006
      Radha Saomi ji
      Thanks Vikram. These are very beautiful words.
      thanks.
      Pankaj

      The toughest thing is the tensions/stress that will
      surround you the very first moment of your opening
      eyes.

      I wake up nearly every morning with those... Life
      keeps bringing one problem or the other all the time
      and its really hard to remember lord with the first
      light of the morning. I just had a break up with my
      partner and going through that pain almost the entire
      day which starts as the first thing in the morning
      bringing memories in front of my eyes. Some other
      people may have other tensions, I remember last year I
      had tension of getting a job etc...

      It just does not happen. Thoughts go in a different
      direction before I can even start to think about the
      word of lord.

      --- Vikram <lonely_stranger_in_moscow@...>
      wrote:

      > That is a very good thing and I'll try to do that,
      > thanks.
      >
      > The toughest thing is the tensions/stress that will
      > surround you the very first moment of your opening
      > eyes.
      >
      > I wake up nearly every morning with those... Life
      > keeps bringing one problem or the other all the time
      > and its really hard to remember lord with the first
      > light of the morning. I just had a break up with my
      > partner and going through that pain almost the
      > entire
      > day which starts as the first thing in the morning
      > bringing memories in front of my eyes. Some other
      > people may have other tensions, I remember last year
      > had tension of getting a job etc...
      >
      > It just does not happen. Thoughts go in a different
      > direction before I can even start to think about the
      > word of lord.
      >
      > -Vikram
      >

      > --- Prudhvi <prudhvi_19@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Every morning, first 5 minutes must be spent in
      > > the Dhyan of Radhasoami Dayal.

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • dharmpal dudee
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 12, 2006
        It is difficult to control mind for every one.
        It is also impossible for me too.
        But NAAM SIMRAN IS THE BEST WAY TO GET SOME
        EXERCISE. EVEN SIMRAN & DHAYAN OF RADHASWAMI ALSO
        HELP.

        Dharmpal
      • varun chopra
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 12, 2006
          Tension is with everyone. We all are alike that's why
          we all are humans. It seems tough to me just as it
          seems tough to you Vikram. We have to ask for grace
          from Master...it is only upto HIM...

          wrote:

          > That is a very good thing and I'll try to do that,
          > thanks.
          >
          > The toughest thing is the tensions/stress that will
          > surround you the very first moment of your opening
          > eyes.
          >
          > I wake up nearly every morning with those... Life
          > keeps bringing one problem or the other all the time
          > and its really hard to remember lord with the first
          > light of the morning. I just had a break up with my
          > partner and going through that pain almost the
          > entire
          > day which starts as the first thing in the morning
          > bringing memories in front of my eyes. Some other
          > people may have other tensions, I remember last year
          > had tension of getting a job etc...
          >
          > It just does not happen. Thoughts go in a different
          > direction before I can even start to think about the
          > word of lord.
          >
          > -Vikram
          >

          > --- Prudhvi <prudhvi_19@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Every morning, first 5 minutes must be spent in
          > > the Dhyan of Radhasoami Dayal.

        • Ranjit Singh
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
            Hi

            I really appreicate your veiws about our Hazur Radhasoami Dayal and our 8th guru P S Satangi saheb.

            Radha soami,

            Ranjit singh
          • shikha nayyar
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
              RADHASWAMI DAYAL KE MEHAR..

              This is shikha ..follower of Dayal Bagh , Agra...

              I m in canada , when read such pious thoughts I fell so good .EveryThing in this world is provided by that almighty..but still we find hard to find a 5 min for him..so mean......and bad..

              Prudhvi <prudhvi_19@...> wrote:

              Every morning, first 5 minutes must be spent in the Dhyan of Radhasoami Dayal. Thank Huzur Radhasoami Dayal for every thing that he gave us. Ask him to give us strength so as to avoid doing anything wrong. Ask him to help us in every thing that we do and to make us successful.

              With Hearty Radhasoami,
              Prudhvi
            • tushar_rr
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
                Dear Freinds,

                Thanks to James & all others. All these mails are acting as a
                motivational support & also giving rememberance for the Goal & Path.
                Like Vikram I m also facing problem to wake up early in the morning.
                The reason may be insufficient love for Him. I want to share with you:

                "Leave one thousand worldly business and sit for meditations. Leave
                one hundred worldly businesses and go to the Satsang."

                --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, Ranjit Singh
                <cool_ranjitsingh@...> wrote:

                > Hi
                >
                > I really appreicate your veiws about our Hazur Radhasoami Dayal
                and our 8th guru P S Satangi saheb.

                > Radha soami,
                >
                > Ranjit singh

              • cp sharma
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
                  Yes, indeed, it is very difficult to control the mind, Dharampal Ji.

                  In this regard, try to understand discourse no. 47 of HH P.G Huzur Maharaj Sahib (extract)

                  "This can be successfully done only when the devotee has no ties and desires. To find out what the Mauj is and to act in conformity with it is nothing short of the performance of practices. Whenever the devotee commits any fault, he should feel ashamed and repentent and should also pray to the Lord for protection in future. If he does so he has applied the corrective.The undesireable tendency of the mind would thus be removed gradually and the performance of practices would simultaneously change the plane of his mind and spirit ie his mind and spirit would go on ascending to higher ansd spiritual regions and would leave the dirty region. Thus one day , his object would be achieved.

                  The devotee should never hasten matters or feel disappointed, for true devotees and those who sincerely surrender themselves zre mercuifully embraced."

                  I hope this makes every thing clear.
                  With regards and best of wishes,
                  Radhasoami.
                  C.P.Sharma