Do not live even a single day without inner meditation

  • Sant Mat Mysticism
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006

      Do not live even a single day without inner meditation

      Radhasoami Reality:

      I pay homage in all humility at the feet of my Master, whose grace has revealed the Mystery of Light (Nirat) and Sound (Surat). (Param Sant Tulsi Sahib, "Ghat Ramayana")

      The Yoga of Sound is the highest and final practice of Sant Mat.  In Sufism this is known as Sultanulajakar. By practicing this form of meditation the practitioner realizes the Supreme Lord and becomes united with the Divine. (Sant Sevi Ji Maharaj, "The Harmony of All Religions")

      Do not live even a single day without inner meditation. (from, The Last Words of Baba Devi Sahab)

      Moment by moment gather thy soul and hold it at the eye center. Cleanse thou the mirror of thy mind and catch the Divine Melody with thy soul. If thy longing is keen, thou shalt pierce the veil and attain the quintessence. Indeed, 0 Tulsi, thou shalt then behold the radiant dust of the lotus feet of thy Master. (Param Sant Tulsi Sahib)

      Lightning flashed in my eye, 0 friend, and brightly did shine the Light of the moon. I got a glimpse of the Invisible within. Thirst and longing for the Lord were aroused. My ears received the boon of Unstruck Music. And Knowledge came like the explosion of Light, 0 friend. Dark clouds began to scatter and the sight Of the Divine Abode was revealed unto me. Beyond the sun, the moon and the tunnel, I Tulsi beheld the Abode of the Lord Almighty. (Param Sant Tulsi Sahib, "Shabdavali")

    • hamirpurias_9999
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2006
        radhasoami ji
        i am greatful to you all who are living with the truth of life and
        having such a secred gesture and committment to your life.
        thanks