Prem Bani: Prem Prakesh (Light of Love) and Prem Tarang (Ripples of Love)

  • Sant Mat Mysticism
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Prem Bani: Prem Prakesh (Light of Love) and Prem Tarang (Ripples of
      Love), hymns of love and devotion (prem and bhakti) by Huzur Maharaj

      Radhasoami Reality:

      From Prem Prakesh (Light of Love):

      Think of your True Home now.

      Receive initiation from the Guru in the true secrets of Shabd.

      Practise the modes of Surat Shabd Yoga with love and affection.

      Regularly practice Surat Shabd Yoga. Contemplate the Guru's form.
      Behold beautiful scenes and spectacles within.

      When Radhaswami Dayal [the Merciful Lord of the Soul] is pleased to
      shower His grace, He will elevate your soul along the Current of
      Shabd. You will then ascend to your True Home.

      Listen to the reverberations of Anhad Shabd within you.

      Radhasoami in His grace and mercy will take you across.

      Make His holy feet your prop and support.

      From Prem Tarang (Ripples of Love):

      My Beloved Himself is the most munificent Radhaswami. I sacrifice
      myself at His holy feet.

      Radhasoami, in His grace, has taken me in His arms. He has
      extricated me from Kal's net.

      Imparting to me the knowledge of Shabd, He has elevated my Surat to
      higher regions.

      I heard the sounds of the Bell and the Conch.

      I saw the Red Sun and then beheld the Moon. I heard the melodious
      sounds of the Flute and the Harp. I was delighted to touch the Holy
      Feet of Radhasoami. I have now reached the Highest Abode.

      -- Huzur Maharaj,
      Prem Bani Radhasoami,
      Volume III